Monday, February 25, 2013

South Africa, now Law School????!!!

For the past few days I havent been on the internet, and so I havent checked facebook, email, or anything, BUT today I got the best surprise I could ask for!  I have officially been accepted to William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul! As if life right now weren't already crazy and interesting enough with each day in Africa being a new adventure, now I have this as well!  I cant even explain my feelings once I found out I was accepted!  I have waited so long, and worked SO hard for that acceptance letter, that I cant actually believe it happened!  I think back to all the horrible, stressful, overwhelming days where I thought I couldn't handle it anymore and now, finally, I feel like it was all worth it!  Its such a strange, crazy feeling!
At this point, I have two options, 1) Go right to law school when I get home from South Africa, which would mean graduating from SCSU in June when I get home, working for a month and a half, and then leaving for law school, OR 2) Deferring for a year to whatever school I decide, working, and taking an internship in Haiti with a Non-Profit.  Decisions, decisions!  I am very, very torn, because both options have good and bad points, but overall I'm beyond thrilled to finally be accepted somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment